The laundry room is an often over looked space, making it a perfect location for adding functionality and shelves! Whether you’re adding a single ...Read more
TURNAROUND: Most orders ship within 2-4 business days. Custom or larger order may require more time.
SHIPPING CARRIERS: We ship most orders through USPS Priority Mail (generally 2-4 days within the US). Please let us know in advance if you need to make other arrangements. We may also use FedEx for larger orders or upon request.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We ship via USPS Priority International Mail or FedEx which includes a tracking number. In both instances, buyers are welcome to purchase additional insurance and are responsible for any customs or VAT fees imposed by their country. Custom and duty fees are applied at the discretion of the receiving country. These cannot be anticipated or calculated in advance. Any approved refunds exclude shipping charge.
ADDRESSES: We ship to the address entered at checkout exactly as entered, so please ensure its accuracy. To make any changes to an order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER NOT RECEIVED:
We ship thousands of orders monthly without a hitch. Occasionally, however, an order may have an issue. To resolve this, we recommend the following steps:
1. Review the provided tracking number and look for information provided (delays, marked as delivered, held at post office, etc.)
2. Confirm address entered at checkout was accurate
3. Check all areas around your home including mailbox, side doors, garage, front door person, etc. where a package might've been delivered.
4. Contact neighbors in case it was mistakenly delivered to an adjacent property
5. Contact the carrier directly. If shipped via USPS contact your local post office (not the 1-800 number) or mail carrier to check whether they have other information such as the GPS coordinates of the delivery (they often can look this up). Sometimes, the package may be held at the post office to be picked up if the carrier determines it is unsafe to leave on porch.
6. If delivered but not found, theft may need to be considered and followed through.
7. Contact us at email@example.com and we are more than happy to help!