L Bracket for Corner Shelves, Heavy Duty Shelf Support
We've created our metal L Bracket for corner shelves that solve a variety of shelving challenges. Whether using individually or for larger L shaped wood shelves, these supports provide strong corner reinforcement. This style also works well with our heavy duty standard L brackets.
Corner Bracket Specifications
- Includes One Shelf Bracket for Corner Shelves
- Made with .25" thick x 2" wide steel
- Available in two sizes 9" and 11" which works with several shelving depths (see photo diagram for more specifics)
- Each bracket has a 6" leg support (attaches to the wall)
- Holds 100 lbs each
POWDER COATED OPTIONS:
- CLEAR COATED STEEL - very dark raw steel coated with a clear protective coating that lets natural metal variations shine through, compliments oil rubbed bronze and Venetian bronze hardware
- POWDER COATED BLACK - matte, low-gloss durable finish, most versatile and popular option
- BRASS: modern, smooth, low-gloss finish, works well with champagne bronze hardware
- WHITE or SILVER: Available upon request, contact us
- Includes four lag bolts for wall stud installation (Most wall corners will have a wall stud, please ensure in advance and select our toggle bolts for drywall available separately if needed)
- Also includes four flush mount screws to attach shelves
These brackets work well for reinforcing existing floating corner shelves or use with our basic Heavy Duty L Brackets for entire shelving system. Also available as a Corner J Bracket with the leg installed behind and above the shelf.
This is an excellent solution to adding corner shelves. I used them in my bathroom to create space near an outlet for the items I plug in. No there are no cords hanging down and all over the counter.