Heavy Duty L Bracket - Black, Brass, Bronze, White, & Silver
Our Heavy Duty L Bracket is designed with both strength and versatility in mind. Whether you're looking to create kitchen shelving, revamp your home storage or building a commercial shelving project, these brackets provide the stability and reliability you need.
Their sleek and minimal design complements any decor style, allowing you to focus on showcasing your shelves' contents. Install these metal brackets beneath the shelf in the standard application or with the back leg above the shelf for a more modern floating bracket style look.
HEAVY DUTY L BRACKET SPECIFICATIONS
- Made in the USA with .25" thick x 2" wide premium steel
- Each bracket holds about 100 lbs each
- Attaches to wall with a 6" leg support
- Includes one heavy duty L bracket
The size refers to shelf bracket arm depth. L brackets are versatile because the exact shelf depth is not needed. Instead, we recommend choosing a bracket size that is at least 2/3 the depth of the shelf.
POWDER COATED FINISHES:
- CLEAR COATED STEEL: raw steel coated with a clear protective coating that lets natural metal variations shine through, similar to Venetian Bronze
- POWDER COATED BLACK: modern, smooth, low-gloss black finish to prevent rust and scratches, most popular finish
- POWDER COATED BRASS: modern, low gloss brass finish similar to champagne bronze or vintage gold
- POWDER COATED WHITE: low gloss pure white
- SILVER: low gloss, similar to brushed nickel
QUANTITY OF SHELF BRACKETS:
For strong and safe shelves, we suggest the following guidelines based on shelf length:
|Shelf Length||Number of Brackets Needed|
Includes two matching lag bolts for installation into wall studs plus smaller bolts to attach shelf. For other shelving applications, such as drywall or concrete, we offer specialty hardware separately.
These heavy duty L brackets are ideal for:
- Minimal kitchen shelving
- Pantry shelves
- Garage storage shelves
- Commercial shelf displays
- Heavy duty wall cabinet brackets
Looking for a less heavy duty option? Check out our standard metal L brackets for a sleek but strong shelving support option.
Yah for me again today
Very good quality. Ordering more.
Just as described more beautiful
The only place that had the size I needed. They are very well made and strong. I used them to give support to a corner bed frame that only attached at the bottom. Very well packaged as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️